Recount Text
Hallo

Back to my blog, now I want to explain what recount Text is
Recount text is a type of text in English that tells about a story, action, or activity. Usually, recount text tells about someone's experience. The purpose of recount text is to entertain the reader, so that there is no conflict in this text. In addition, this text also aims to provide information to readers.
Recount Text Features
Using Past Tense sentences (past), such as went, departed, would, woke up, and so on.
Using adverbs and adverbial phrases to express the time, place and manner, such as: last September, Pari Island, on then second day, and so on.
Using conjunctions and time connectives to sort events or events, such as: and, before, then, after that, and so on
Generic Structure of Recount Text
1. Orientation
Tells about the background information about who, where, when the incident or event occurred
2. Events
Tells a series of events that occurred in chronological order.
3. Reorientation
Is the closing or conclusion of the story. To close a story, we can give our opinion on the story.
Contoh
Hi, my name is Juan and I’m Agnes Mo’s fans. Yesterday, I met her for the first time in my life. SO, I went to her concert. After the concert was over I went to talk with Agnes Mo. I talk with Agnes Mo about her music that she plays. When we were talking Agnes Mo did most of the talking.
In the end it went really well for me and Agnes Mo. What I learned about Agnes Mo was that she is a caring person, and has songs that make girls feel good about themselves.
My idol was everything I hoped for because she was nice to me and Agnes Mo took the time to talk with me, and she gave me tickets for her next concert.
Komentar